Rat Zodiac, What Is The Personality Of A Rat, Chinese Zodiac Rat, Rat Personality, Rat Characteristics, Personality Of The Rat, Rat Strengths, Rat Weakness, Year Of Rat, Next Year Of The Rat, Rat In Chinese Zodiac, Rats Horoscope, Year Of The Rat, Rat In Love, Rat Love Compatibility, Rat Health And Fitness, Rat Male, Rat Female, Rat Destiny By Birth Date, Rat Destiny By Birth Month
Rat Zodiac, Year of the Rat
2032 is the Year of the Rat according to the Chinese zodiac. This is a Year of Water Rat, starting from February 11, 2032, lasting until January 31, 2033. Rat is the first in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. The Years of the Rat include 1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020, 2032.
An interesting Chinese legend about the ranking of the Rat goes that the Chinese supreme deity Jade Emperor held a birthday party and would decide the order of the zodiac animals according to their arrival times. Initially, the hardworking Ox departed early and should be the first to reach. However, the Rat hid in the Ox’s ear and jumped down when arriving, occupying the first place. Thus the Rat had since been the No. 1 in the 12-year cycle and represented spirit, wit, alertness, delicacy, and flexibility. What’s more, the vitality of the Rat, including the high fertility and high survival rate, also makes it a lucky sign for couples hoping to conceive.
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Zi
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Shui (Water)
Yin Yang: Yang
Ranking the first in the Chinese zodiac, the Rat represents wisdom. Personality traits for the people born in the year of the Rat are intelligent, charming, quick-witted, practical, ambitious, and good at economizing and social activities. The weaknesses are that the Rats are likely to be timid, stubborn, wordy, greedy, devious, too eager for power, and love to gossip.
Chinese: 鼠 (Shǔ)
Earthly Branches: Zi (子)
Five Elements: Water (Shui)
Lucky Flowers: Lily, African violet, Lily of the valley
Lucky Gemstone: Garnet
Lucky Numbers: 2, 3
Lucky Colors: Blue, Golden, Green
Lucky Directions: Southeast, Northeast
Best Match: Dragon, Monkey, Ox
Unlucky numbers: 5, 9
Unlucky Colors: Yellow, Brown
Unlucky Direction: West
Worst Match: Rabbit, Horse, Sheep, Rooster
Lucky Months: March, July, and December
First Year of the Rat
The ancient shell end bone style Chinese character shǔ (鼠), for rat/mouse
In Chinese tradition, the first year was the equivalent of 2637 BCE (although others give other dates). However, the Prime Minister of the first emperor, Huangdi (also known as the Yellow Emperor), has worked out the sixty-year zodiacal cycle this year. Part of this achievement was discovering and incorporating the nineteen-year so-called Metonic process, which correlates lunar and solar dates as part of the system (using leap months).
Years of the Rat
The following chart will tell you if you were born the Year of the Rat, and people should pay attention to the start and end dates as the Chinese zodiac is based on the Chinese lunar calendar. However, a more straightforward way is to fill in your birthday in “Find your Chinese Zodiac” to get a quick and accurate answer.
Rat Years Start , End and Element
- 1924 – Feb.5,1924 to Jan.23,1925 , Element – Wood
- 1936 – Jan.24,1936 to Feb.10,1937, Element – Fire
- 1948 – Feb.10,1948 to Jan.28,1949, Element – Earth
- 1960 – Jan.28,1960 to Feb.14,1961, Element – Metal
- 1972 – Feb.15,1972 to Feb.2,1973 , Element –Water
- 1984 – Feb.2,1984 to Feb.19,1985 , Element – Wood
- 1996 – Feb.19,1996 to Feb.6,1997, Element – Fire
- 2008 – Feb.6,2008 to Jan.25,2009, Element – Earth
- 2020 – Jan.25,2020 to Feb.11,2021, Element – Metal
- 2032 – Feb.11,2032 to Jan.30,2033, Element – Water
Personality Of The Rat
Male Rat Personality Traits
Male Rats are diligent, cheerful, and intolerant of the rebellious and profligate attitude. They love to ask questions with a good memory and tend to be mild and rarely impulsive. In life, men under the Rat sign are gregarious, and they act quickly on social occasions. Also, they boast keen intuition, foresight, and business acumen.
As for love relationships, males under the Rat sign usually fall for those who are gentle, courteous, considerate, cultured, and reasonable. They never rush for quick results or fall in love readily because they will try to marry once they start a relationship. Even if they meet the one they love deeply, they will mull over whether they are suitable and whether they can give the loved one happy. Generally, male Rats often think of others first, payout without regret, and never ask for payback.
In their career, men of Rat sign won’t experience marked ups and downs because they prefer to be ordinary and do their duties well for the sake of security. However, it does not mean they’re mediocre. Instead, they are earnest about their work and will explore it to settle down and then look for opportunities. They are determined to lay a foundation for the future and make a long-term plan for a happy life.
Male Rat Strengths
Cheerful and Optimistic
Male Rats are the most cheerful and optimistic among the twelve Chinese zodiac signs. They are joyful and good at people skills. Their positive attitude appeals to people around them and makes everyone as happy as they are! Such mindset and personality bring them a lot of friends.
Smart and Intelligent
In addition, male Rats are smart and intelligent. They are popular in the workplace, preferred, and trusted by superiors, and have a good memory and comprehension. Hence, they usually make outstanding achievements in cause with a unique vision, intelligence, and wisdom.
Meticulous and Responsible
Male Rats are pretty meticulous. Though not handsome, they would stand out and win girls’ hearts imperceptibly with a considerate manner. With a strong sense of responsibility, they would be responsible for their wives and families for their whole life and would not divorce readily once they get married.
Male Rat Weaknesses
Being calculating is the major flaw of Male Rats. In daily life, they would calculate everywhere, from grocery shopping to family and workplace. The more you deal with them, the more you will find that they would not tolerate any loss. As a result, you’d better be careful in dealing with them.
Short-Tempered and Inflexible
Besides, they are inflexible and a bit short-tempered, thus cannot calm down to listen to the advice of others or accept criticism. This kind of temper imposes restrictions on their career development to a great extent.
Female Rat Personality Traits
Female Rats are optimists who are cheerful, hardworking, frugal, highly adaptable, and popular among people. Also, they are clean, versatile, brilliant, resourceful, and family-oriented women every man wants to marry.
In life, women under the Rat sign often impress others with their overly frugal attitude. They always buy second-hand goods, divide a meal into several, and make every effort to cut down family expenses. However, if the family does need money, they would be unstintingly generous. In terms of career, female Rats are quite work-oriented. Almost unlike any other woman, Rat women would manage everything like their cause.
Female Rats are pretty traditional in relationships, and they wish their children and parents could live a better life. But, generally speaking, they quickly fall for men under the Ox sign because they think they could depend on male Oxen.
As for the attitude towards life, Rat women are natural optimists who enjoy great popularity and have many friends. Extremely family-oriented, they take much family life and are good at housekeeping, waiting for their husbands and children to go home for a warm life.
Female Rat Strengths
Meticulous and Considerate
The most prominent trait of female Rats lies in their meticulousness. They could perceive the emotional changes and personal preferences of everyone around. Sometimes, a detail could tell many things and change your impression of someone. In addition, female Rats are very kind-hearted because they often start with more information.
Diligent and Thrifty
Female Rats are sensitive to money and good at money management, and tend to pinch pennies in running the household. However, they are quick-witted and clever and could manage the household in perfect order industriously and thriftily, thus the suitable partners.
Hard-Working and Positive
Women under the Rat sign are hardworking and optimistic, whether at home or work. Even if they get married, they would continue to work with a serious and responsible attitude and could win the trust of coworkers and the high opinion of the boss. But, on the other hand, they are good at running a family and creating a warm atmosphere for their families.
Flexible and Behaved
Another outstanding merit is that they are flexible and behaved. They are so quick-minded and adaptable that they can acclimatize themselves quickly. Furthermore, they are good at listening to others’ opinions, discarding the dross and selecting the essential, seeing their shortcomings from others’ suggestions, and correcting.
Female Rat Weaknesses
Female Rats are pretty impulsive and short-tempered. Whenever something happens, they act impulsively and find it hard to think calmly or weigh pros and cons rationally, making others believe they are pretty reckless and impulsive.
The nagging female Rats talk a lot in daily life, and you don’t need to worry about any topics when staying with them because they would chat with you on one after another issue. But, of course, sometimes you would find they are pretty nagging.
Rat Best Birth Dates, Months And Times
Rat’s Fate by Birth Time
The birth time of people plays a significant role in terms of whether destiny is auspicious or not. People under the Rat sign born in different periods will have other characters and fates. Those who were born and will be born between 05:00 AM – 07:00 AM and 05:00 PM – 07:00 PM are the most auspicious.
Rat’s Fate by Birth Date
Best Birth Dates: The Rats born on the 4th, 9th, 13th, 25th, or 30th day in the Chinese lunar calendar are usually blessed with good luck and fortune during their whole life.
Rat’s Fate by Birth Month
Best Birth Months: Birth months that could bring good luck to the Rat people are January, May, July, August, and September.
January: The Rat people born in January usually have a generous ancestral estate to worry about food and clothes for their entire life.
May: Grain in Ear, one of the Chinese 24 Solar Terms, usually falls in May of the Chinese lunar calendar. It is the time that wheat grows ripe, and a busy farming season begins. So, the Rat people born in May usually work hard, perseveringly, and can lead a glorious life.
July: The autumn season, which is a harvest season, usually begins in July. So, the Rat people born in July mostly could live comfortably without any worry about food and clothing.
August: The Rat born in August could mostly get a high position and great wealth. They can live wealthy for their whole life.
September: The Rat with the birth month of September could spend the whole life peacefully, happily, and healthily.
Rat In Love
Rat is one of the top four zodiac signs blessed in a love relationship. People born in the year of the Rat are usually good-looking, elegant, and quite popular among the opposite sex. Read more about Rat in Love.
The Male Rat In Love
Male Rats are conservative, prudent, broad-minded, intelligent, and optimistic and usually hold a real love relationship. Once they fall for someone, they would become motivated in their career and wish to move their girlfriends with the material resource. However, most omen want to find someone who can spend time with them. Therefore, both company and material are required to maintain a relationship.
Though most active outside, Rat men care about their families and value what their partners can bring to them. If they want to marry someone, they would measure the other side’s career, financial resources, and family background.
Male Rats’ Attitude Towards Love
The broad-minded and delicate male Rats can be very faithful good husbands who treat their wives wholeheartedly. Although they are shrewd in money matters, they are very generous to their loved ones. As for the love attitude, they are only openhanded to their lovers.
How Should Male Rats Maintain Love Relationship?
In a relationship, men born in a Rat year emphasize personal space and make their lovers feel ignored and even inferior to their friends. Male Rats are so friendly that they are quite popular with the opposite sex, making their lovers quite insecure. Also, they hate to be controlled by their girlfriends but need to examine whether they have shown enough care to their girlfriends or have been too close with other women. Rat men are suggested to be constant rather than fickle in love.
How To Know How Much A Male Rat Loves You
It is simple to know how much your boyfriend under the Rat sign loves you. Once a male Rat falls for someone, he would be fully engaged or get married to give up freedom and take responsibility. Therefore, if he thinks you are the right one, he will not leave you behind to travel around at will or lead a life of pleasure.
He will respect your ideas and leave the money to you daily because he trusts you very much and takes you as his everything. In this way, he loves you deeply and hopes you can do the same to him.
The Female Rat In Love
Women born in Rat years always daydream and pursue insubstantial love. They wish to be the best lovers both in terms of look and soul. Meanwhile, female Rats are self-willed, demand freedom and equality in love, and respect their lovers. It is the capable men that can win the love of Rat women. However, they will be disappointed when they figure out their lovers are not as capable as imagined.
Female Rats’ Attitude Towards Love
Most female Rats are very constant and dedicated in love, and they would not sit on two chairs. Once they have a crush on someone, they would take the initiative to chase. As long as they fall in, they would become very dedicated and get involved intensely. As the passion fades away, however, they would return to normal. Therefore, press on without letup if you want to start a relationship with a girl under the Rat sign. Otherwise, you may lose her after a long time.
How Should Female Rats Maintain Love Relationship?
The unrestrained Rat women always want to renew the pattern of love. Their wild imagination and dynamic expression can enrich the relationship and make it interesting. But the constantly changing love can make their boyfriends quite insecure and tired of coping with and even consider the relationship unreliable. As a result, female Rats are suggested to adapt to the plain love and renew the love pattern properly rather than excessively.
How To Know How Much A Female Rat Loves You
Rat girls are warm and easy-going, and they are caring about their relatives, thus being praised by everyone. So, if you find your girlfriend under the Rat sign becomes more considerate, virtuous, and kind-hearted, and she calls, texts, or visits your family, relatives, and friends more frequently and even sends gifts to them, it means she may want to marry you and spend a lifetime. But, at the same time, it is a sign showing she is really in you, so be careful about it.
What Kind Of Men Do Rat Women Like?
1) Down-to-Earth Men
Rat women are wise in money management, and they know how to pinch pennies in life. Meanwhile, they have clear life planning and goals and wish their men can make progress together. Compared with those fickle in love, the down-to-earth men are preferred by Rat girls because they are motivated and suitable for Rats.
2) Broadminded Men
In fact, Rat women are sometimes little fools of childish temper and act like spoiled children. Therefore, they need tolerant men who can forgive their bad moods and bad habits and make them live tranquil life. In a word, the generous men are more attractive to female Rats and more suitable for the latter.
3) Men Constant in Love
Since female Rats are sensitive and afraid of betrayal in love, they would choose men constantly in love and take this kind of man as the most desired. Every woman worries that she would be betrayed by her man and cannot stand any infidelity of her boyfriend/husband. Just like every other woman, female Rats also wish their men can be faithful and constant in love.
What Kind Of Women Do Rat Men Like?
1) Gentle and Considerate Women
Although men born in Rat years are warm, mild, and caring for women, they are actually very chauvinistic. So while choosing a partner, they hope to marry the gentle and considerate women who can take care of them and follow their decisions in big deals.
2) Quick-Witted Women
The smart and clever male Rats boast a good memory and outstanding talents, emphasizing spiritual communication. Therefore, the talented, experienced, and quick-witted women who have their unique points of view on everything and share the same topics are preferred by Rat men.
3) Decisive Women
Though smart, acute, and insightful, male Rats are hesitant and not brave enough. In daily life, they appreciate those decisive women who can decide on the moment. In marriage, they can complement each other and achieve an all-win result.
Rat Love Compatibility
Best Matches: Ox, Dragon, Monkey
Ox is the most faithful partner for the Rat, and they can build a romantic relationship together. Rat’ straightforwardness and confidence will attract Dragons, and they can find more fun in life and help each other at work. Monkey will also be a great partner, and a couple of Rat and Monkey can support each other and be tolerant of each other’s shortcomings.
Bad Matches: Horse, Rooster
Both the Rat and the Horse are independent and proactive, but it is hard for them to understand and communicate with each other. The Rat people cannot stand the picky from a Rooster partner, and they may have many conflicts.
Careers For Rat
The people under the Rat sign fit creative jobs such as artists, editors, and writers. Also, the Rat people are best suited to technical jobs such as gardeners and artisans. Warmhearted and uninhibited, the Rats are fond of charitable causes. As long as there are any jobs related to charity, you can see the Rat people working there wholeheartedly. However, the Rats are not good at political works and actual participation in the work.
● Best Work Partners: Ox, Monkey, Dragon
● Best Age to Start a Business: 35 – 45
● Best Career Field: Finance and Economy
● Best Business to Do: Clinic, Drug Store, Grain and Oil Shop
● Best Direction for Career: Southwest, West, and Northwest
Which kind of job can maximize the strengths of Rat people? Rats are quite alert, smart, adaptive, and flexible. They often have many ideas and are considerate, versatile, curious, and sophisticated to handle everything. However, they are not bold enough, opinionated, lack commanding ability and stateliness, and sometimes forsake good for the sake of gold, thus incompetent to the leader of a business institution or other groups.
● Suitable Jobs for Rat
Artist, doctor, critics, researcher, lecturer, architect, poet, editor, writer, scholar, fashion designer, stage designer, photographer, musician, entertainer, water projects trainer, teacher, accountant, etc.
● Work Partners for Rat
.Best Work Partners: Ox, Monkey, Dragon
.Good Work Partners: Pig, Ox
.Not Bad Work Partners: Tiger, Rabbit, Rooster
.Bad Work Partners: Horse, Sheep, Rabbit
● Best Age to Start a Business: 35 – 45
● Best Career Field: Finance and Economy
● Best Business to Do: Clinic, Drug Store, Grain and Oil Shop
● Best Direction for Career: Southwest, West, and Northwest
Creative Jobs And Unrestricted Work
Positive and independent, people under the Rat sign are suitable for creative jobs. If they work independently, there will be no problem, and they can work very well; but if they work with others, they will lose creativity. Therefore, an unrestricted job will be better for them than the office clerk of a major corporation. Working in their own studio on artistic creation will give them freedom and put their strengths to good use, thus one of their ideal jobs. Besides, Editors, writers, scholars, musicians, doctors, critics, researchers, entertainers, personal store operators, coffee shop operators, and accountants are also good choices.
Of keen intuition, the Rats are also suitable for some jobs requiring fine craft and meticulous minds, such as skilled work like commodity management and acceptance, decoration, landscaping, gardening, handicrafts, and photography. This job will give them strengths into full play and bring them the highest sense of accomplishment.
Since Rats boast a keen observation, a profound description, and a full understanding of life, also, they have a unique way of depicting reality and full of imagination. Moreover, they can control their ability with ease, so mass communication is also suitable for them.
The Rats hate the restrictions of time and organization yet are enthusiastic for the career they care about and suitable for charity. They are unwilling to lag in any work related to social services. To get more welfare for others, they often take the lead to strive for the due benefits in the name of others. While taking care of the disabled, seniors without family, kids, and patients can always show enough patience and enthusiasm.
Unsuitable Work For Rat
Despite the image of a public figure in others’ minds, the Rats are actually not suitable for jobs requiring practical participation in politics or society. Specifically, those jobs related to party affairs, political officials, police officers, military officers, or other resolute and management nature work are not suitable for them.
Best Field For Rat： Finance And Economy
Finance is a hot issue. From national financial and economic conditions to enterprises of all sizes, finance is not to be neglected. Being patient, careful, practical, and reliable yet timid, the Rat people are quite suitable for the financial industry. Why is timidity important for the financial industry? Because the bold tend to have economic problems while the timid can sail with the wind and break through the inherent limitations in the industry. Therefore, they had better consider the industry as only a few people have the chance and luck to reach the peak of this industry. However, many people dream of benefiting the people and governing the nation.
Famous People Born In The Rat Year
Ben Affleck, Charlotte Bronte, Clark Gable, George Bush Sr., George Washington, John F. Kennedy Jr., John McCain, Marlon Brando, Prince Charles, Richard Nixon, Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn, Shaquille O’Neal, William Shakespeare, Wayne Gretzky, Wilt Chamberlain, Yves St Laurent.
Chinese Celebrities: Du Fu (a famous Chinese poet in the Tang Dynasty), Zhuangzi (an influential Chinese Taoist philosopher in the Warring States Period)
Health and Lifestyle
Since childhood, Rats have had a frail health. They have energetic personalities but tire quickly. They catch colds often but thankfully do not have serious illnesses.
They are sensitive to change in temperature. Not only is cold weather unbearable for them, but they also can’t stand hot weather. But despite seeming weak and not being able to perform hard physical work, they enjoy longevity.
Rats can eat anything, whether they are delicacies or plain food. However, they should pay attention to their diet. Many times, they will get too into work and forget to eat. Going long periods without food and suddenly bingeing cause problems in their digestive system. Enemies of their health also include smoking and drinking habits. For a healthy life, Rats must remember to eat breakfast, do moderate exercise and remain cheerful.
Rat Health and Fitness Advice
People born in the Year of the Rat always have a lower immunity since childhood as the immune system isn’t up to par. As a result, they often catch colds and suffer some small diseases, but luckily, no big illnesses need to be worried about. They are also sensitive about climate change as the higher or lower temperature will make them sick; thus, the Rats should keep an eye on the weather and temperature, change garments according to the season. It is also suggested that they quit smoking and drinking alcohol.
Rat’s Personality by Blood Types
• Blood Type O: With outgoing and optimistic characters, they are extroverts ready to help others. Good communication skills make them have fewer conflicts with others and are popular among friends.
• Blood Type A: They are typical submissive people, always keeping themselves in the second place but putting others first. They are empathetic, perceptive, and quick-witted but not assertive enough to capture opportunities.
• Blood Type B: Having an unsociable personality, they are straightforward in expression and tired of euphemisms. However, they are easy to trust others, so that they suffer losses.
• Blood Type AB: Rats with blood type AB look gentle and generous outwardly, but sometimes they are arbitrary and indifferent. The high efficiency at work makes them deeply valued by bosses.
Which Type of ‘Rat’ Are You?
Character and Fortune Analysis by Five Elements
Wood Rat (1924, 1984)
Personality: Most Wood Rats are obedient and conservative, and they respect rules and traditions. As peace lovers, they seldom squabble with others. They are hardworking but lack patience. Persistence is the shining point of the character. They are kind of subjective, but they are modest enough to learn from others.
Career: Affecting by Wood of Chinese Five Elements (Wu Xing), they are imitative and creative, so they are always those people who put forward good ideas, but most of them are in lack action and lose many chances. They usually arrange their work in good order, but they are short of patience and willpower, so sometimes, only half the work is accomplished. However, with more team spirit and persistence, they could gain remarkable accomplishments.
Wealth: The wealth fortune is pleasant in the entire life for people with the Chinese zodiac Rat sign and Wood of Five Elements. When they are in an economic crisis, they have a few friends coming to help. If they develop a habit of making savings, their fortune in wealth will be thriving.
Love: They tend to show their love in detailed actions, and they are not good at sugared words. Most of them could find complementary life partners, and their marriage life will be sweet and everlasting.
Health: They may suffer some physical injuries when youngsters are well fed and clothed in twilight years.
Fire Rat (1936, 1996)
Personality: People born in the Year of the Rat with Fire element are frank and outspoken when facing friends and lovers, but they may offend others unconsciously. Polite and sunny, they behave straightforward and are not afraid of showing their real feelings. Honesty and generosity are usually their first impression of others. However, sometimes they seem to be rebellious under strict rules.
Career: Fire Rats are not shrewd enough to deal with colleagues in the workplace, but their carefulness and industry help them win much popularity. All their gains in career come from their sweats in breakthrough. They’d better get occupations like writers, reporters, photographers, journalists, and designers with quite independent personality traits.
Wealth: Their fortune in wealth is quite stable during their entire life. It is wise for them to form a habit of saving money, which would be of great help in the future. Their luck in easy money is unfavorable, so they should avoid making a high-risk investment or participating in gambling activities. In their later years, their financial status is well-off.
Love: In terms of love, they always have pleasant luck in relationships. Most of them are romantic, with special charm and attraction to the opposite sex. In their late middle ages, they may be lucky enough to start a new relationship. The problem is that they may suffer economic loss if they get cheated in love when they are young.
Health: They are well fed and raided in childhood, but they should pay attention to liver disease at middle age.
Earth Rat (1948, 2008)
Personality: They are smart, cute, enthusiastic, and flexible people according to the Chinese zodiac and Five Elements analysis. Confronting with problems, they are bold and courageous. They love to take risks and challenges, full of a spirit of adventure. In other people’s eyes, they are industrious, reliable, and decisive. However, they have high self-esteem, even a bit selfish sometimes.
Career: Their career develops smoothly and steadily on the whole, and they can solve any problem they meet. With their own talent and brilliance, they could strive for a fruitful career. Anyway, as long as they make improvements step by step, they would be good leaders and bosses. Facing competitors, they need to take precautions against others’ traps.
Wealth: Earth Rats’ fortune in money is quite flourishing, and they seldom suffer great loss in investments. Most of their wealth comes from their daily accumulation.
Love: They are passive in a relationship. If they are brave to seize the chance, they will find their true love. In marriage life, they tend to show their care actively.
Health: They keep a dynamic vigor from a child to an adult, but their fitness at old age will trouble them a bit.
Metal Rat (1960, 2020)
Personality: People born in the Year of the Rat with Metal of the Five Elements are hot-tempered and jealous. With a strong sense of egoism, they are susceptible to others’ views. However, most of them are quite positive and active about life, and their persistence seldom gets frustrated in adversity. Meanwhile, they tend to be possessive and stubborn, and no one can easily change their mind.
Career: Attributed to their intelligence, they can make quick progress in learning new skills. Once they set goals in their career, they will take action and efforts soon. Due to their outstanding eloquence, they could be brilliant persuaders and speechmakers. With nice interpersonal relationships, they are respected by people around them, making them good leaders. If they can take good control of their temper, they may change their destiny and create a brighter prospect.
Wealth: Their wealth luck is quite favorable throughout their lifetime. As long as they devote efforts, their finance will be maintained in a worry-free condition. Besides, they are good at financing, which brings them handsome income. Although suffering accidents, they will not lose much. They aspire to high living standards, so they usually have spending problems.
Love: As they have a pleasant character, their charming wit attracts a lot of pursuers. Many rise and fall in their love life, and they have a fragile heart in a relationship. They cannot withstand betrayals and squabbles. However, if they give more tenderness and care to their soul mate, they will get a sincere affair.
Health: They may suffer many common sicknesses in childhood, but health takes a turn for the better since adulthood.
Water Rat (1912, 1972)
Personality: In terms of the Water Rats’ character, they are alert and incisive. They are deliberate and sophisticated when coming across sudden changes. Shrewd in money matters, they are also observant and careful in life. Most of the time, they tend to be introverted. However, they are born with sympathy and gratitude, so they are willing to help other people in need. Women with Water elements like gossip, but they keep frank to friends and lovers.
Career: In their destiny, career luck is flat in early times, but they can gain many achievements at their middle age. In their lifetime, if they can seize valuable opportunities, they could make something eventually. With a nice fortune in career, they are good at deal with fellowship; while with working capability, they could gain double results with half the effort. Their talents help them win recognition from big companies. However, in detailed actions, they are a bit hot-headed.
Wealth: If they progress in a down-to-earth way, the money will come to them itself. They have a lot of interest in financing, so they command rich experience in investment. They are adept at business, so they get nice luck in wealth in their entire life. It would be good for them to make some investment in stock and funds. Their Five Elements sign, Water, is also a symbol of affluence, so opening up their career with a partner would be worth a try.
Love: Water Rats’ fortune in love and relationship is average. As they are over careful, they prefer to be alone than stay with their lovers. When they are youngsters, their relationship may rise and fall, but everything becomes better when getting to middle age. Most male Water Rats can marry virtuous and smart wives, and women could find a reliable soul mate. Although their love is not romantic enough, usually, they would harvest a long-standing relationship.
Health: Their physical situation is quite worrying when they are kids. If they can put more time into a regimen, they could build up their body in maturity.
Rat – Destiny by Birth Date
Best Birth Dates for Rat – 4th, 9th, 13th, 25th, and 30th days of a month
- Rat Born on the 1st day of a month – Rat people born on the first day of a month may live a plain early life. In middle life, they may get help from others in their career, and their life may become prosperous.
- Rat Born on 2nd day of a month – If born in the year of the Rat, this group of people usually has good looking. Their destiny is just so so in early ages but turns good in middle ages and even better in late ages.
- Rat Born on 3rd day of a month – They may have great partners and harmonious family relationship. However, their lives may not be so good early but start to turn good and rich since the middle ages.
- Rat Born on the 4th day of a month – With the Chinese zodiac Rat, people born these days may live a smooth early life, rich middle life, and lucky late life. They are clever and willing to learn new things. Their partners are also great.
- Rat Born on the 5th day of a month – They may live a hard early life. But destiny starts to turn good in the middle ages. So their late life is peaceful and stable.
- Rat Born on the 6th day of a month – Their early life is abundant, and middle life is plain. However, luck turns good since the ’40s, and they may achieve success starting from nothing.
- Rat Born on the 7th day of a month – They may have complicated personalities and strange temper. However, their fate prediction is generally good with the help of brothers and sisters, especially those born females. Most of them can live a long life.
- Rat Born on 8th day of a month –This group of Rat people is clever and can live a safe and happy life. However, they may not stay long with their parents but leave for living. If born a female, they may live a busy life.
- Rat Born on 9th day of a month –Born on this day with Chinese zodiac Rat, they generally have good-looking and kind hearts. The early life is safe and smooth, and late-life is excellent with both fame and money.
- Rat Born on 10th day of a month –Born into a low-income family, they may live a hard early life. But destiny starts to turn good since middle ages and their late-life can be happy. However, if born a male, he may be a playboy.
- Rat Born on 11th day of a month –Their early life is also hard, so in the middle life. But they can live a happy late-life relying on their talent.
- Rat Born on the 12th day of a month –They are gentle and can endure hardships. Their early destiny is just so so but starts to turn good in the middle ages. The destiny of their late-life is great with both fame and wealth.
- Rat Born on the 13th day of a month -God blesses rat people born on the 13th. As a result, they can generally live a happy, rich and carefree life.
- Rat Born on the 14th day of a month –Born on the 14th day of a month in the year of the Rat, people may have a steady personality. They may live a plain early life and happy and smooth middle and late-life.
- Rat Born on the 15th day of a month –They may be born aggressive, which leads them to live an unhappy life. However, if the birth hour is auspicious, the destiny can be different.
- Rat Born on the 16th day of a month -They are clever and like to learn things, especially things related to art. By the middle ages, they may achieve great art skills. Their life is mixed with both happiness and sadness.
- Rat Born on 17th day of a month –Born on these days in the year of the Rat, they can hardly get help from parents or sisters and brothers. But, fortunately, relying on their patience and persistence, they can live a rich life at late ages.
- Rat Born on the 18th day of a month -They are born clever and talented, but too tough, making them offend others a lot. The relationship with parents is not tight. If their birth hour is not good, their destiny is likely to be plain.
- Rat Born on 19th day of a month -They can gain fame and wealth in their lifetime but may encounter some physical problems, so be careful and keep working out. The luck in early life is just so so but good in late life.
- Rat Born on 20th day of a month -If born a male, they’d better leave hometown for a living as they get no help from the kin. If born a female, they are generally optimistic, supportive to their husbands, and can be a perfect wife and mother.
- Rat Born on the 21st day of a month -The males born these days with Chinese zodiac Rat are brave and skillful; their early and middle life is steady, and late-life is good. On the other hand, the females may live a busy but rich life.
- Rat Born on 22nd day of a month -Their early life is hard. But destiny turns good since middle life, and they may finally obtain both fame and wealth.
- Rat Born on the 23rd day of a month -Rat people born on these days are indecisive and aggressive. They may always think things that do not belong to them are better. Their career does not develop well before the middle ages. In late life, they may make some big money.
- Rat Born on 24th day of a month -They are born with skillful hands and clever. They can focus on something, hence achieve success and get respect from others. If born a female, they may live a busy life.
- Rat Born on 25th day of a month -They are kind and born with good luck. The males can have a great wife, and the females can be a perfect wives. Their middle and late-life are especially good.
- Rat Born on 26th day of a month -Their early life is bitter but middle, and late-life is sweet, lacking no money. They are merciful and doing things decisively.
- Rat Born on the 27th day of a month -They may be born a lavish spender, leading to a changeable life. But destiny can be better after the middle ages.
- Rat Born on the 28th day of a month -Difficulties and setbacks appear in their lifetime. Although they get little help from parents, they may enjoy a fairly comfortable life. A late marriage is more suitable to them than an early marriage.
- Rat Born on 29th day of a month –Their life is bitter in the early half path but sweet in the late half path. Both males and females born on these days can get help and support from their partner’s side.
- Rat Born on 30th day of a month -Rat people born on these days are clever, lively and love to help others. They may live a long, happy, and carefree life, especially the middle to late life.
- Rat Born on 31st day of a month – They are born with skilled hands and clever. Their career does develop well in the middle ages. In late life, they may make some big money.
Rat – Destiny by Birth Month
Best Birth Months for Rat – January, May, July, August, December
- Rat Born in January – January is the beginning of a new Chinese year, when every family eats well, so the Rat born in this month may live a wealthy life on the heritages and lacking no food. However, a good financial situation may lead them to be unenterprising and achieve nothing the whole lifetime.
- Rat Born in February – Rat born in February may rise in the ups and downs but can happily live most of their lives. They are gentle, elegant, and talented, especially in writing, which may help them get a stable job in the government. But being timid, they cannot take important positions. In their early lives, jobs may not be that satisfying, and they need to work hard. They may get lots of help from the last generations, but the heritage is not much. Nevertheless, they can live in harmony with brothers and sisters and help each other in many aspects.
- Rat Born in March – Born in March when Qingming Festival (Tomb-sweeping Day) falls, people with Chinese zodiac Rat may not lack food and clothing but always run into sad things. They are timid and pessimistic with weak characters and cry a lot, but kind-hearted. The characters may lead them to live a lonely life. However, as long as they keep a peaceful mind and contentment, happy later lives are awaiting there.
- Rat Born in April – Born in April, the beginning of summer, they may live a plain but busy life. The base persons may bring them troubles now and then, but they can solve them with good luck. They inherit a little and seldom get help from relatives and others. Fortunately, they may have a helpful wife or husband and have great opportunities to achieve success in the middle ages.
- Rat Born in May – May is the busy season for planting grains. Rat born in this month may live a glorious life from their intelligence, fearless fighting spirit, and hard-working personality. Unfortunately, they get little help and support from their parents. However, they may get support outside their families, which helps their career move forward difficultly and smoothly and bring them good fortune. By middle age, they may be a wealthy and respectable person.
- Rat Born in June – June is summer. Although the sunshine is bright, it is hot. Rat born this month may easily get sick from the high temperature, so they should better live somewhere close to water. Their ancestral base is fragile, and no inheritance can be followed. But they may get help from others. The strong and tough characters can help them rise in the dilemmas and achieve success in career.
- Rat Born in July – Born in July, the beginning of autumn and a time of harvest, Rat people do not have to work hard to spend a wealthy and happy life. The big heritage and rich parents help them a lot. Their brothers, sisters, partners, and offspring can live in harmony and support each other. They are broad-minded, generous, and born to be lucky.
- Rat Born in August – Rat born in August may live a wealthy life. Being smart, beautiful, literary talented, and wisdom, they easily win people’s attention. Their parents are rich and helpful. They also get lots of help from others. Their career is like the rising sun and may become more than more successful. They usually look good and may get a good partner.
- Rat Born in September – people born in September in the year of the Rat have a steady personality and may spend a lifetime happily and safely. But they are timid with no ambition and afraid of being in charge of something, so it’s difficult for them to be someone important. They are also withdrawn, do not talk too much, and do not good at making friends. But the relationship between husband and wife is excellent, so is the relationship with offspring.
- Rat Born in October – In October, the grain has been collected. The Rat needs to find food around. Rat people born this month may live a difficult and dull life without disaster but with many ups and downs. The ancestral foundation is shallow, and the relatives are helpless. They have ambitions and good knowledge but lacking good opportunities. Their goals may be seldom achieved.
- Rat Born in November – People born in November in the year of the Rat may live the early half-life difficultly and later half-life happily. They may not be born into a rich family, so early life is difficult. In middle age, they may get great support from others, which can help them develop fast in career and achieve success in a short time to live a happy life then after. Their lifetime as a whole has no big disasters and dangers.
- Rat Born in December –December is a nice month for Rat, as the food is cooked and wine is prepared for the coming Chinese New Year. Those born in this month may have a good family background financially, and their parents love them very much, so they may live life happily. They are smart, honest, and love to help the poor and those in difficulties, so respected by many.
How to Build Relationship with Rats
People with the Chinese zodiac Rat sign are emulative in a relationship, and they want to find a capable and excellent partner, especially in their career. If you think they are money-oriented, then you are wrong. They don’t care too much about money or outward appearance. What matters for them is inner feelings and chemistry. Though Rats look flirtatious, they are honest and faithful once they choose to build a relationship and hope so are their partners.
Rat Zodiac, What Is The Personality Of A Rat, Chinese Zodiac Rat, Rat Personality, Rat Characteristics, Personality Of The Rat, Rat Strengths, Rat Weakness, Year Of Rat, Next Year Of The Rat, Rat In Chinese Zodiac, Rats Horoscope, Year Of The Rat, Rat In Love, Rat Love Compatibility, Rat Health And Fitness, Rat Male, Rat Female, Rat Destiny By Birth Date, Rat Destiny By Birth Month, USA UK Canada Australia South Africa India